Tutorials on how to use the facilities and make the best of your stay
- What are love hotels?Introduction video to learn what love hotels are.
- Choosing your plan: Rest and StayExplaining the meaning of rest and stay.
- Choose a room and pick up the keyShowing one of the many different ways to check in love hotels.
- Room selection touch screen (multilingual type)Explaining how to use the multilingual touch panel to choose the room of your taste.
- Room selection touch screen (monolingual type)Explaining how to use the Japanese monolingual touch panel to choose the room of your taste.
- Check-in SummaryLet's review the check-in process from the start to the end.
- Check-outExplaining the process of checking out at love hotels.
- Taking off your shoesAlways take off your shoes before entering your room in Japan!
- Re-entry systemLearn what re-entry is and why it is important to understand how it works.
- Automated payment machinesLearn how to pay with automatic machines at love hotels.
- TV remote control instructions
- TV menu optionsExplaining how to use the TV system and what kind of options are available for you to use.
- Rentals and Room serviceRent items and order food from your TV. Learn how by watching this video...
- Combini-boxLearn what a combini box is and how to use it to make the best of your stay.
- Light controllerInstructions on how to use the light controller and set the mood in your room.
- Play some musicLearn how to play some music while relaxing on the bed.